“If you’ve come to help me, you’re wasting your time. But if you’ve come because your liberation is bound to mine, then let us begin our work”~ Lila Watson (Australian Aboriginal)
Of all the wonderful opportunities we offer to support you on your spiritual transformation, one of the most distinctive ways we share support is through the extending of invitations to nationally and internationally known speakers. Proposals are considered if you have:
- At least two or more years of speaking experience
- Published books (hard or e-copies), tapes, CD’s, or DVD’s
- Spoken at venues that are related to all faiths
- Have at least two references from venues that housed at least 100 or more people.
- Have completed the speaker proposal form
We book speakers at least six months in advance. Please contact ICL’s office for a copy of the speaker proposal form. Once received, please fill out the form in its entirety and return via email or postal service to the center’s office address. The first speaker event is scheduled for Autumn 2015.
“There’s this evidence provided by the contagious power of a form of charity in which it becomes possible to love God ‘not only with all one’s body and one’s soul’ but with the whole Universe-in Evolution”- Teilhard De Chardin